Electrolyte Boosting Supplement | Glaxon Astrolyte
If you're looking for a brand new way to boost Electrolytes, look no further. Glaxon Astrolyte is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Glaxon Astrolyte is made with only the highest quality ingredients on the market. Glaxon Astrolyte will help to enhance performance & replenish Electrolytes post-workout, & aid in the management of fluid balance overall. Glaxon's Astrolyte will help to improve recovery times & stop soreness in the Body after a tough workout. Astrolyte is formulated with a whopping 25mg of Astragin, & is Vegan/Vegetarian friendly. On top of all of that, Glaxon Astrolyte will help support Nerve transmissions overall & heighten Muscular contractions in the Body!! Step up your post-workout routine today with Glaxon. Pick up a tub today!! Introducing Glaxon Astrolyte!!
Glaxon Astrolyte Benefits
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Offered In A Variety Of Delicious & Unique Flavors
- Helps To Heighten Muscular Contractions In The Body
- Enhances Performance & Replenishes Electrolytes
- Formulated With A Whopping 25 Milligrams Of Astragin
- Provides Aid To Manage Fluid Balance
- Improves Recovery Times & Stops Soreness
- Helps To Support Nerve Transmissions Overall
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Label
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Formula & Non-GMO Option
Glaxon Astrolyte Flavors
- Juicy Apple
- Citrus Splash
How Do I Take Glaxon Astrolyte?
Glaxon recommends mixing one (1) Scoop with up to 16 Ounces of Water or Beverage of choice. Vary the amount of liquid to taste. Half (½) Scoop may be taken in intervals. Consume daily at any time desired. Tastes best cold. Do not exceed two (2) Scoops per day.
Glaxon Astrolyte Ingredients
Glaxon Astrolyte Side Effects & Warnings
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Kang S, You HJ, Lee YG, et al. Production, Structural Characterization, and In Vitro Assessment of the Prebiotic Potential of Butyl-Fructooligosaccharides. Int J Mol Sci. 2020;21(2):445. Published 2020 Jan 10. doi:10.3390/ijms21020445
Wang Z, Tauzin AS, Laville E, et al. Harvesting of Prebiotic Fructooligosaccharides by Nonbeneficial Human Gut Bacteria. mSphere. 2020;5(1):e00771-19. Published 2020 Jan 8. doi:10.1128/mSphere.00771-19