Nature's Way VL CoQ-10 Maple 100mg 30 Tablets
Coenzyme Q10 is used to support Overall and Total Cellular Support that Leads to Optimum Health and Wellness. Coenzyme Q10 or CoQ10 is a substance that is naturally made by the body. It is stored in each mitochondrion of each body cell that we have because it plays a role in the creation of energy that powers each cell. The mitochondrion is the powerhouse of the cell where energy is made that follows a series of steps and various nutrients and substances also play a role to create energy called ATP (adenosine triphosphate).
- From an NSF & GMP certified manufacturer
- Free from aspartame & artificial colors
- May support cellular energy production
- May have brain-protective benefits
- May have respiratory protective benefits
- Contains 300-IU of Vitamin E
- Contains 100-mg of Ubiquinone
Adults: Chew one tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Children: As directed by a health care practitioner.
Ingredients and Supplement facts
Other Ingredients: dextrose, rice maltodextrin, fructose, silica, tricalcium phosphate, citric acid, natural flavor, safflower oil.