Re-Hydration Post-Workout Formula - Dymatize BCAA's
If you're looking for a brand new BCAA & re-hydration formula, look no further. Dymatize BCAA's are 100% All natural & Certified Organic. Dymatize BCAA's are the perfect post-workout drink, & will help to speed up recovery times overall. Dymatize BCAA's come in a variety of delicious & unique flavor options, & contain a whopping 5 Grams of BCAA's per serving!! Dymatize BCAA's are made with only the highest quality ingredients on the market. Dymatize BCAA's are Vegan & Vegetarian Diet friendly, & contains a whopping 2.6 Grams of Leucine. On top of all of that, Dymatize BCAA's are non-GMO & Gluten-free!! Step up your recovery game today with Dymatize. Pick up a tub today!! Introducing Dymatize BCAA's!!
Dymatize BCAA's Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Perfect Post-Workout Recovery Supplement
- Easy For On-The-Go Powder Tub Option
- Offered In A Variety Of Delicious & Unique Tasting Flavors
- Contains A Whopping 5 Grams Of BCAA's Per Serving
- Formulated With 2.6 Grams Of Leucine
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free Formula
- Vegan & Vegetarian Diet Friendly Option
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored Supplement
- Generously Dosed & Fully Transparent Ingredients Label
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
Dymatize BCAA's Flavors
- Cherry Limeade
How Do I Take Dymatize BCAA's?
Dymatize recommends mixing one (1) Scoop with 12 Fluid Ounces of Water until dissolved. Consume one to three (1-3) Scoops daily with or before each meal as part of a healthy diet and exercise program.
Dymatize BCAA's Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: About 33
Other Ingredients: Erythritol, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Sunflower Lecithin.
Dymatize BCAA's Side Effects & Warnings
Sold by weight not volume. Do not use if pregnant or lactating. Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a Physician prior to use if you have any medical condition. Use only as directed. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Polis B, Samson AO. Role of the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids in the development of Alzheimer's disease and other metabolic disorders. Neural Regen Res. 2020;15(8):1460-1470. doi:10.4103/1673-5374.274328
Neinast M, Murashige D, Arany Z. Branched Chain Amino Acids. Annu Rev Physiol. 2019;81:139-164. doi:10.1146/annurev-physiol-020518-114455