For Best Results:
* Cold-EEZE treatment should begin within 24-48 hours of the start of a cold and be used daily until all symptoms resolve. The earlier, the better.
* Completely dissolve a Cold-EEZE lozenge in your mouth. Do not chew. Repeat every 2 to 4 hours as needed.
* The recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges per day, which means an 18 count bag/box is a 3-day supply of Cold-EEZE for adults.
* Children 12-17 can take 4 lozenges per day.
* Consult your healthcare professional before giving Cold-EEZE to children under 12 years of age.
* Cold-EEZE is safe to take with most other medications including other symptom relievers.
* Avoid stomach upset — do not take Cold-EEZE lozenges on an empty stomach.
* Avoid citrus fruits and juices, as well as other products containing citric acid, 30 minutes before and after taking Cold-EEZE lozenges, as they may diminish product effectiveness.
* Zinc may interfere with the absorption of minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline as well as Coumadin. If you're taking one of these medicines, consult with your physician prior to using Cold-EEZE.
* Clinical studies demonstrated that results will vary but that on average, Cold-EEZE will shorten your cold by nearly half.