n-Alkyl (60% C14, 30% c16, 5% C12, 5% C18) 0.105%,
dimethyl benzyl ammonium chlorides,
n-Alkyl (68& C12, 32 C14),
dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chlorides 0.105%,
Inert Ingredients 99.790%,
Directions For Use -
Disinfection, Deodorizing and Cleaning: Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to application of the product. Hold container six to eight inches from surface to be treated. spray area until its is covered with the solution. Allow product to penetrate and the surface to remain wet for 3 minutes (for Blood borne Pathogens; allow surface to remain wet for HIV-1 1 minute and for HBV and HCV 5 minutes). No scrubbing is necessary. Wipe off with a clean cloth, mop or sponge. This product will not leave grit or soap scum.
Special Instruction For Cleaning and Decontamination Against HIV-1, HBV and HCV on surfaces/objects soiled with blood/body fluids, personal protection: When handling items soiled with blood or body fluids, use disposable latex gloves, gowns, masks, or eye coverings.
Cleaning Procedures: Blood and other body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before application of this product.
Contact Time: Allow surface to remain wet for HBV and HCV 5 minutes, for HIV-1, 1 minute. These contact times will not control other common types of viruses and bacteria.
Fungicidal Activity: This product is fungicidal against the pathogenic fungus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus) (a cause of ringworm) when used with a 10 minute contact timed on clean, non-porous hard surfaces found in bathrooms, shower stalls, locker rooms, or other areas commonly contacted by bare feet.
Mildestat: To control mold and mildew on pre-cleaned, hard, non=porous surfaces, spray surface to be treated making sure to wet completely. Let air dry. Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mildew growth appears.
Warnings: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. This product is not for use on critical or semi-critical medical device surfaces. Keep out of reach of children. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
* If In Eyes: Hold eye open rinse slowly and gently water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
* If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
* If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
* Note To Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.