Choklat Crunch Bar

Choklat Crunch Bar

Vendor: Bionutritional Research Group

Unavailable

16.52

Buy from us with confidence:

Serving Size: 1/2 bar (43 grams)Servings: 2Protein 10 gramsCalories: 220Calories from fat: 115Total fat: 13 grams 20%Sat fat: 7 grams 35%Trans fat: 0 gramsCholesterol 0mg Sodium : 70mg 3%Total Carbs: 16 grams 5%Fiber 2 gram 8%Sugars 11 grams Vitamin A 1%, Vitamin C, 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%. Ingredients: Dark Chocolate, (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla). Proto Whey Crisps Proto Whey (micro peptides from extreme hydrolyzed whey protein fraction (55% di and tri peptides), soy lecithin), milk protein isolate, tapicoa starch, distilled mono-glycerides, calcium carbonate, salt, natural flavors, sucralose.Allergy information: Contains milk, soy. This product is manufactured on Equipment that also processes peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.

Questions & Answers

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question

Related Product

Best Sellers

Featured Brands