Betancourt Nutrition BCAA 2:1:1 Ratio 300 Capsules
Branched Chain Amino Acids, or BCAA's, are a blend of three amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. They function together to promote muscle repair and recovery, as well as block catabolism.
Betancourt Nutrition BCAA 2:1:1 Ratio Highlights
- Betancourt Nutrition BCAA is a branch chain amino acid supplement that supports lean muscle mass as well as providing ingredients for advanced recovery.
- Promote Growth, Protein Synthesis, Performance & Strength.
- Increase Probolic Activity & Reduce Muscle Breakdown.
- May Support Lean Mass During Training & Dieting.
Betancourt Nutrition BCAA 2:1:1 Ratio Benefits
- Pharmaceutical Grade Probolic Amino Acids.
- Leucine may aid in the signaling of protein synthesis.
- BCAA supplementation may increase the lactate threshold.
- BCAA supplementation may support lean mass and strength.
- BCAA supplementation may support post-exercise protein and GH-binding proteins.
- BCAA’s promote healthy insulin levels.
- BCAA’s are amino acids that are essential to the human diet.
- BCAA’s can help delay mental fatigue.
- BCAA 2:1:1 is manufactured in a NSF certified GMP facility
How Do I Take Betancourt Nutrition BCAA 2:1:1 Ratio?
Take 3 capsules 1-2 times per day, or based on your daily needs. Consume pre and post workout and between meals on non-training days.