Essential Oil | Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil
If you're looking for an essential oil to provide you with a soothing feeling after a long workout or day of work, this could be the ultimate product for you! Introducing the comforting & fragrant Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil!
Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil Benefits
- Supports Healthy Microbial Balance
- Features Antioxidants
- Supports A Healthy Response To Oxidative Stress
- Helps With Healthy Joint Function
- Promotes Healthy Digestion
- Helps Keep Hair Healthy
What Is Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil?
This relaxing essential oil will leave you feeling like a million bucks! It's blend of Ginger, Wintergreen, Rosemary, Clove & Frankincense offers many healthy benefits.
How Does Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil Work?
This oil's ingredients provide extreme soothing & calming properties by nature. Let's break it down:
- Ginger: Ginger is a flowering plant that originated in China. Gingerol is its main bioactive compound.
- Wintergreen: Wintergreen is an herb that is often used for its soothing attributes.
- Rosemary: Rosemary is know for its fragrance & is native to the Mediterranean region. It has been traditionally used to ease occasional muscle overuse and more.
- Clove: Clove offers comforting relief to those suffering from severe body pain.
- Frankincense: Frankincense has been long know to help soothe the body & provide comfort to those in pain.
Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil Ingredients
How Do I Use Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil?
You can use this product many different ways! Here are just a handful of them:
- Dilute with a carrier oil and massage directly onto desired area or areas.
- Apply directly to knees, calves, arms or other areas before and after exercise.
- After a hard day’s work, overuse or after a day of lifting, rub on lower back, thighs or other areas, as desired.
- After being on your feet all day, rub a drop directly onto feet and massage in.
- Massage a few drops on the nape of the neck and shoulders.
- For a fast pick-me-up from its refreshing scent or a handy muscle soother, keep Ache Away in your purse, gym bag or backpack.
- Diffuse at work or home for an aromatic, refreshing, energizing scent.
Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil Side Effects & Warnings
Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
So glad they had this!
This blend is amazing and difficult to find. Fast delivery too