Are you looking for a supplement that has a positive effect on your performance and recovery after a long session at the gym? Optimum Nutrition's 2:1:1 Recovery has a plethora of health benefits, so you'll have more strength and increase in muscle growth after using this amazing product!
Optimum Nutrition's 2:1:1 Recovery formula proves a blend of carbs and proteins to maximize absorption, which leads to better results. 2:1:1 contains hydrolyzed whey, micellar casein, and egg albumen proteins to provide an immediate amino acid delivery for reparation and rebuilding of muscles. The ratio of simple sugars and rapid-digesting carbs in 2:1:1 helps refuel your body and replenish your muscles after an intense training session. 2:1:1 contains 5 grams of added BCAAs in the ratio of leucine to isoleucine to valine. BCAAs help stimulate muscle protein synthesis, and aid with recovery, two things that every athlete will benefit from! Order yours online today and start seeing results!
Benefits & Results
- 2 to 1 Ratio of Carbohydrates to Protein
- 35 grams of Protein and 70 grams of Carbs
- Contains Waxy Maize Starch, Glucose, Sucrose & Fructose to Help Replenish Muscle Glycogen Used During Intense Exercise
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates, Micellar Casein & Egg Albumen Support Muscle Recovery From the Breakdown of Training
- 5 Grams of Naturally Occurring and Added Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- Fast and Intermediate and Slowly Digesting Proteins
- Optimal Carb Combination for Fastest Absorption
- Blends Fast, Intermediate, and slow-acting Proteins for Sustained Amino Acid Delivery
- Contains Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates, Micellar Casein, and Egg Albumen
- 23 grams of Amino Acids
- Great Tasting Chocolate Flavor!
Directions & Dosage
For 2:1:1 Recovery, Add 2 rounded scoops of 2:1:1 Recovery to your shaker cup and then pour 12-16 oz of your preferred beverage. If you're making a 1 rounded scoop serving, just cut the amount of water or milk in half.
Ingredients & Supplement Facts
3.73 Lbs. Colossal Chocolate
Serving Size 1 Scoop (56.5 grams)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving Daily Value *
Calories From Fat 5
Total Fat 0 g 1%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5 mg 2%
Sodium 170 mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 35 g 12%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
Sugars 18 g
Protein 17 34%
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Fructose, Sucrose, Waxy Maize Starch), Protein Blend (Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Egg Albumen, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Cocoa, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Lecithin, Sucralose.
Allergen Information: Contains milk, egg, and soy (lecithin) ingredients. Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Carbohydrate Blend (Glucose Polymers, Fructose, Sucrose, Waxy Maize Starch), Protein Blend (Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Egg Albumen, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Lecithin, Sucralose.
Warnings & Side Effects
Allergen Information: Contains milk, egg, and soy (lecithin) ingredients. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.