- Eligibility: The 2023 Arnold Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other U.S. territories and protectorates) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry (“Entrant”). Entrants may not be members of any guild, union, or other organization that may prohibit them from participating in this Giveaway and that would restrict, require due payment, or otherwise have the right to oppose such Entrant’s participation in this Giveaway. Employees of Supplement Warehouse, Best Price Nutrition, My Supplement Store or Capitol Nutrition and their subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and Internet agencies contracted by Supplement Warehouse, and their immediate family members (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in ineligibility. No purchase necessary. This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsors: This Giveaway is sponsored by Supplement Warehouse at 181 West Crossroads Parkway in Bolingbrook, IL 60440.
- Enrollment Period: The Contest Enrollment Period begins at approximately 12:01 am CST on Jan 27th, 2023 and ends at approximately 11:59 pm CST on Feb 10th, 2023 (the “Enrollment Period”).
How to Enter: The Giveaway begins at approximately at 12:01 a.m. CT, Jan 27th, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm CST on Feb 10th, 2023 (“Giveaway Promotion Period”). There are two (2) ways to enter.
The First Way to Enter:
Entrants may enter by placing a qualifying order at www.supplementwarehouse.com, www.bestpricenutrition.com, www.mysupplementstore.com, Supplement Warehouse stores or Capitol Nutrition stores, with two or more Hi-Tech muscle builders, fat burners, prohormones or proteins, during the Giveaway Promotion Period (“Qualifying Order”). Entrants will receive (1) entry for every Qualifying Order, up to ten (10) entries. Entries may be accumulated in one Qualifying Order or expanded across multiple Qualifying Orders.
The Second Way to Enter:
Entrants may enter by sending in a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Supplement Warehouse C/O The Arnold Giveaway 181 West Crossroads Parkway Suite F Bolingbrook, IL 60440 before the end of the Giveaway Promotion Period. The mail-in entry must contain Entrant’s name, e-mail address, and physical address. Entrant may submit up to ten (10) entries via mail-in entry, each must be in their own self addressed stamped envelope.
The drawing will take place on or about Feb 14th, 2023. Sponsor, in their discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant. False, deceptive, or incomplete entries shall render an Entrant ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSSARY. Void where prohibited by law.
- ODDS. Odds of winning odds depend on the number of eligible entries received. No substitution or transfer of prize, except in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or about Feb 14th, 2023, one (“Winner(s)”) will be selected by Sponsor from among all eligible Entrants at random. Winner will be notified using email or other contact information provided by Entrant.
Prizes: Each Selected Entrant may submit up to ten (10) Entries for each of the following prizes:
- The Arnold VIP Package
- All entries are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. As a condition to receiving a Prize, all Selected Entrants may be asked to sign documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form and show proof of residency and valid identification immediately upon being chosen. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from a Selected Entrant within fourteen (14) business days of attempted notification, or the Entrant declines the Prize or fails to meet Sponsor requirements, such Entrant may be disqualified and the prize will either be forfeited or awarded to an alternate eligible Entrant.
- Personal Information: Any personal information that the Contestant submits in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by the Sponsor and its authorized agents to administer the Contest and to award prizes. Contestant’s personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, affiliates and licensees, and each of their respective products and programs. Except as set forth herein, a Contestant’s personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else unless required by law.
- GENERAL: By accepting a prize hereunder, Entrant agrees: (a) to release Sponsor and their agents, from all liability, loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Giveaway, including with respect to the Giveaway, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by the Sponsor, and any winner’s acceptance and use/misuse of the prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules and comply with all Sponsor requirements; and (c) that Sponsor, their affiliates and licensees may use Entrants’ names, personal information, and statements made by Entrant to Sponsor and information for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright any Entrant images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Entrant agrees that Sponsor has the right to substitute any prize within their sole discretion.
- LANGUAGE: The official version of these Official Rules is the English language version. In the event of contradictions or discrepancies between different language versions of these Official Rules, the English language version takes precedent. Entrants must submit all materials and information in English. Sponsors are not responsible for translation of any submissions or information provided in another language. Failure to submit required information in English may result in disqualification.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Entrant submits in connection with the Giveaway will be collected and used by the Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Giveaway and to award prizes. Entrant’s personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, affiliates and licensees, and each of their respective products and programs via electronic and ordinary mail. Except as set forth herein, Entrant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else unless required by law.
DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other persons' computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway; inability to access the website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Giveaway for any reason.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Giveaway will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Giveaway shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Ada County, Boise, Idaho. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Giveaway, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.