Source Naturals Wellness Flu Guard 1 Oz (525 Pellets) | Respiratory Support
Source Naturals Wellness FluGuard Comprehensive Homeopathic Flu Remedy was formulated By Dr. Theresa Dale. Source Naturals Wellness FluGuard Comprehensive Homeopathic Flu Remedy was created to reduce the severity of all flu symptoms.
- Anas barbariae – used throughout Europe for flu, reduces muscle pain, headache, chills, backache and fever.
- Influenzinum – works as a vaccine works, has successfully controlled flu outbreaks.
- Eupatorium perfoliatum & Bryonia Alba – indicated for aching bones, hacking chest cough, headache, eye pain, gastric system, reduces fever, bronchitis.
- Veratrum viride – remedy for high fever, neck pain, weak pulse, congestion, vertigo, nausea, and pneumonia.
- Kreosotum – alleviates chills and fever, heavy chest cough, shivers with restlessness.
- Gelsemium – reduces fever, slows heart rate to produce relaxation and stop labored breathing, promotes tranquility and restful sleep to speed recovery
- Helix tosta, Phosporus, Teucrium Scorodonia & Thuja Occidentalis – used in tuberculosis and respiratory ailments.
- Arsenicum Iodatum – used for membrane congestion, fevers and sweats.
- Hydrogen – used to focus the energy of the person to recover and relieve aches and pain.
- Aconitum Napellus – used for head pain, constricted throat, vomiting, sweats and inflammation
- Respiratory Support
- Immune Support
- Seasonal Support
Adults to children 2 years and over. Dissolve one capful of pellets in mouth every 6 hours, up to 4 times per day. Take 20 minutes before or after food or liquid per day. Children under to consult your health care professional before use. Contains approximately 12 doses
Active: Aconitum Napellus 30C, Arsenicum Iodatum 30C, Bryonia Alba 30C, Eupatorium Perfoliatum 30C, Gelsemium Sempervirens 30C, Helix Tosta 30C, Hydrogen 30C, Influenzinum A, B, C 30C, Kreosotum 30C, Phosphorus 30C, Teucrium Scorodonia 30C, Thuja Occidentalis 30C, Veratrum Viride 30C, Anas Barbariae hepatis et cordis extractum 200CK HPUS Inactive: sucrose and lactose.