Now Foods Silymarin Milk Thistle 300 Mg 50 Vegetable Capsules | Liver Support
Silymarin (Silybum marianum), also known as Milk Thistle, has been used by traditional herbalists for centuries. Scientific studies have indicated that constituents in Silymarin may help to support healthy liver function. This vegetarian formula also includes Artichoke & Dandelion for additional support.
- Double Strength
- Milk Thistle Extract
- With Artichoke & Dandelion
- A Dietary Supplement
Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily
Serving size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings per container: 50
- Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (Fruit and Seeds) (Standardized to 80% Silymarin Flavonoids): 300mg
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale): 100mg
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) (Leaf): 50mg
- Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose Powder, Silica and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
NOW Double Strength Silymarin has twice the Milk Thistle Extract (300 mg per capsule) as in our regular strength product (150 mg per capsule).
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.