Now Foods Rutin 450 Mg 100 Vegetable Capsules | Immune Support
Rutin is a bioflavonoid related to quercetin and hesperidin found in both citrus and non-citrus fruits, as well as other foods such as buckwheat. Rutin is a powerful combatant of free radicals and promotes a healthy inflammatory response. It is best known for its role in the maintenance of cardiovascular health. NOW Rutin is vegetarian and derived from a non-citrus source.
- Cell Defense
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Healthy Inflammatory Response
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food. Consider taking these other NOW products: Tru-C BioComplex, Pycnogenol and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Serving size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings per container: 100
- Rutin Powder (non-citrus source) (from Saphora japonica flowers): 450mg
- Cellulose (capsule), stearic acid (vegetable source) and silica.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.