Powerful Antioxidant Formula | Nature's Answer Blueberry Fruit
If you're looking for one powerful Antioxidant formula, look no further. Nature's Answer Blueberry Fruit is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Nature's Answer Blueberry Fruit comes in an easy for on-the-go dropper formula, & will help to support Blood Vessel health overall. Blueberries are known for being extremely low in calories, but extremely rich in Nutrients that your Body craves. Blueberry Fruit may help to prevent age-related Macular Degeneration & fight DNA damage. On top of all of that, Blueberry Fruit may even help to prevent & protect against Cancer & Heart Disease. Get in your daily dose of Antioxidants with Nature's Answer. Pick up a dropper today. Introducing Nature's Answer Blueberry Fruit!!
Nature's Answer Blueberry Fruit Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Product
- Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free, & Kosher Friendly
- Comes In An Easy For On-The-Go Dropper Formula
- Supports Blood Vessel Health Overall
- Extremely Low In Calories, & Extremely High In Nutrients
- Helps To Prevent Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Reduces DNA Damage & Fights Against Cancer
- May Help To Prevent & Protect Against Heart Disease
- Helps To Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels In The Body
- Formulated With A Whopping 1,000 Milligrams Of Blueberry
How Do I Take Nature's Answer Blueberry Fruit?
Nature's Answer recommends taking 1mL (28 drops) in Juice or Water. Shake well.
Nature's Answer Blueberry Fruit Ingredients
Nature's Answer Blueberry Fruit Side Effects & Warnings
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Qi X, Ogden EL, Die JV, et al. Transcriptome analysis identifies genes related to the waxy coating on blueberry fruit in two northern-adapted rabbiteye breeding populations. BMC Plant Biol. 2019;19(1):460. Published 2019 Oct 31. doi:10.1186/s12870-019-2073-7
Ma L, Sun Z, Zeng Y, Luo M, Yang J. Molecular Mechanism and Health Role of Functional Ingredients in Blueberry for Chronic Disease in Human Beings. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(9):2785. Published 2018 Sep 16. doi:10.3390/ijms19092785