High Stimulant Pre-Workout Formula | Glaxon Specimen Yo-Yo
If you're looking for a brand new, Stimulant packed pre-workout formula, look no further. Glaxon Specimen Yo-Yo is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Glaxon Specimen Yo-Yo is offered in a variety of delicious & unique tasting flavors, & is easy for on-the-go. Specimen Yo-Yo contains a whopping 200mg of Caffeine per serving & enhances the overall Mind & Muscle connection. Glaxon Specimen Yo-Yo will also help to enhance alertness & intensity during workouts, & is fully transparent & generously dosed. On top of all of that, Glaxon Specimen Yo-Yo is Vegan & Vegetarian friendly, & is made with only the highest quality ingredients on the market. Step up your pre-workout game today with Glaxon. Pick up a tub!! Introducing Glaxon Specimen Yo-Yo!!
Glaxon Specimen Yo-Yo Benefits
- Offered In A Variety Of Delicious Tasting Flavors
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Product
- Helps To Enhance Alertness & Intensity During Workouts
- Easy For On-The-Go Powder Formula Option
- Contains 200 Milligrams Of Caffeine Per Serving
- Delivers A Whopping 2,000 Milligrams Of NO3-T
- Enhanced The Overall Mind & Muscle Connection
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Ingredients Label
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Formulated With 300 Milligrams Of Cholinace
- Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Supplement Option
- Non-GMO & Free Of Parabens & Harsh Chemicals
Glaxon Specimen Yo-Yo Flavors
- Alien Pop
- Mandarin Orange
- Texas Red
How Do I Take Glaxon Specimen Yo-Yo?
Glaxon recommends for advanced users to mix two (2) Scoops with up to 16 Ounces of Water. New users or those who are sensitive to Stimulants may want to start with a half (1/2) Scoop. Consume 15-30 minutes prior to workout out.
Glaxon Specimen Yo-Yo Ingredients
Glaxon Specimen Yo-Yo Side Effects & Warnings
Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Keep out of reach of children.
Fischer W, Currais A, Liang Z, Pinto A, Maher P. Old age-associated phenotypic screening for Alzheimer's disease drug candidates identifies sterubin as a potent neuroprotective compound from Yerba santa. Redox Biol. 2019;21:101089. doi:10.1016/j.redox.2018.101089
Mazzio EA, Li N, Bauer D, et al. Natural product HTP screening for antibacterial (E.coli 0157:H7) and anti-inflammatory agents in (LPS from E. coli O111:B4) activated macrophages and microglial cells; focus on sepsis. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016;16(1):467. Published 2016 Nov 15. doi:10.1186/s12906-016-1429-x