Anti-Inflammatory Supplement | Life Extension Bio-Quercetin
If you're looking for a powerful anti-inflammatory supplement, look no further. Life Extension Bio-Quercetin is 100% all natural and Certified Organic. Life Extension Bio-Quercetin is easy for on-the-go, and is made with only the highest quality ingredients. Life Extension Bio-Quercetin contains a whopping 29mg of Quercetin, and will help to promote Respiratory health and wellness. Life Extension Bio-Quercetin will help to inhibit Oxidative Stress, and support a healthy inflammatory response. Life Extension Bio-Quercetin is the perfect aid for mild to moderate Allergy sufferers. On top of all of that, Life Extension Bio-Quercetin is non-GMO and Vegan/Vegetarian friendly. Step up your health routine today with Life Extension!! Pick up a bottle today!! Introducing Life Extension Bio-Quercetin!!
Life Extension Bio-Quercetin Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Easy For On-The-Go Capsule Bottle Option
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Contains A Whopping 29 Milligrams Of Quercetin
- Promotes Respiratory Health & Wellness
- Prevents & Protects Against Cold & Flu Viruses
- Perfect Aid For Mild To Moderate Allergy Sufferers
- Helps To Promote Immune, Cardiovascular, & Endothelial Health
- Inhibits Oxidative Stress & Supports A Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Label
- Non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Option
How Do I Take Life Extension Bio-Quercetin?
Life Extension recommends taking one (1) Capsule daily, with or without Food, or as recommended by a Healthcare Practitioner.
Life Extension Bio-Quercetin Ingredients
Life Extension Bio-Quercetin Side Effects & Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your Physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Xu D, Hu MJ, Wang YQ, Cui YL. Antioxidant Activities of Quercetin and Its Complexes for Medicinal Application. Molecules. 2019;24(6):1123. Published 2019 Mar 21. doi:10.3390/molecules24061123
Yao C, Xi C, Hu K, et al. Inhibition of enterovirus 71 replication and viral 3C protease by quercetin. Virol J. 2018;15(1):116. Published 2018 Jul 31. doi:10.1186/s12985-018-1023-6