Protein Almond Spread Formula | Hank's Protein Plus Almond Spread
If you're looking for an all-new Almond Butter spread, Hank's has got you covered. Hank's Protein Plus Almond Spread is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Its formula comes in an easy for on-the-go tub & is offered in a variety of delicious tasting flavors. Hank's Protein Plus Almond Spread contains absolutely no added oils, & is a great source of Protein, Fats, & Fiber. Each serving of Hank's Protein Plus Almond Spread contains a whopping 10g of Protein per serving, & is extremely low in Sugar. Step up your Almond Butter game now. You won't be disappointed. Introducing Hank's Protein Plus Almond Spread!!
Hank's Protein Plus Almond Spread Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic
- Comes In A Variety Of Delicious Tasting Flavors
- Extremely Easy & Convenient To Take On-The-Go
- Uses High Quality Split Toasted Roasted Blend Of Peanuts & Almonds
- Absolutely No Added Oils Included
- Great Source Of Fats, Proteins, & Fiber
- Contains Vitamin E, Magnesium, & Copper
- Promotes Better Cardiovascular Health
- Contains A Whopping 10 Grams Of Protein Per Serving
- Low In Sugar & Carbohydrates
Hank's Protein Plus Almond Spread Flavors
- Cinnamon Raisin Cookie
How Do I Eat Hank's Protein Plus Almond Spread?
Hank's Protein Plus recommends enjoying two (2) Tablespoons anytime you're craving a sweet, Protein snack.
Hank's Protein Plus Almond Spread Ingredients
Hank's Protein Plus Almond Spread Side Effects & Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not consume if you have a Peanut or Tree-Nut allergy.
Kodad O, Socias I Company R, Alonso JM. Genotypic and Environmental Effects on Tocopherol Content in Almond. Antioxidants (Basel). 2018;7(1):6. Published 2018 Jan 5. doi:10.3390/antiox7010006
Musa-Veloso K, Paulionis L, Poon T, Lee HY. The effects of almond consumption on fasting blood lipid levels: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials. J Nutr Sci. 2016;5:e34. Published 2016 Aug 16. doi:10.1017/jns.2016.19