Stress Support Supplement | Goli Nutrition Ashwagandha Gummies
If you're looking for some Stress and Anxiety support, look no further. Goli Nutrition Ashwagandha Gummies are 100% all natural and Gluten-free friendly. Goli Nutrition's formula is made with only the highest quality ingredients on the market, and contains the clinically proven ingredient KSM-66. Goli's fomula will help you to relax, restore, and unwind. Goli Nutrition Ashwaganda Gummies have a delicious Berry flavor, and have a generously dosed ingredients label. On top of all of that, Goli Nutrition Ashwagandha Gummies are easy and convenient to take on-the-go. Step up your Stress support game today with Goli. Pick up a Bottle!! Introducing Goli Nutrition Ashwagandha Gummies!!
Goli Nutrition Ashwagandha Gummies Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Gluten-Free Friendly
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Formulated With An Ancient, Medicinal Herb
- Contains Clinically Proven KSM-66 Formula
- Helps To Relax, Restore, & Unwind
- Lowers Cortisol Levels & Helps With Stress Management
- Has A Delicious Mixed Berry Flavor
- Lowers Overall Stress & Anxiety Levels
- May Help To Lower High Blood Sugar Levels
- Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Formula Option
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Label
How Do I Take Goli Nutrition Ashwagandha Gummies?
Goli Nutrition recommends taking two (2) Gummies twice daily.
Goli Nutrition Ashwagandha Gummies Ingredients
Goli Nutrition Ashwagandha Gummies Side Effects & Warnings
Consult a Physician if pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
Pérez-Gómez J, Villafaina S, Adsuar JC, Merellano-Navarro E, Collado-Mateo D. Effects of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) on VO2max: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Nutrients. 2020;12(4):1119. Published 2020 Apr 17. doi:10.3390/nu12041119
Ahmed W, Mofed D, Zekri AR, El-Sayed N, Rahouma M, Sabet S. Antioxidant activity and apoptotic induction as mechanisms of action of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) against a hepatocellular carcinoma cell line. J Int Med Res. 2018;46(4):1358-1369. doi:10.1177/0300060517752022