UDO'S CHOICE ADULT PROBIOTIC 120C | Intestinal Support
Do you experience intestinal issues? Are you lactose intolerant or do you suffer from an IBD? Flora Udo's Choice Adult Probiotic contains the essential ingredients for optimal digestive health. This potent formula contains 8 strains of adult (16-55) specific bacteria that aids in replenishing those beneficial bacteria microbes that are vital in almost every function that is carried out by the body. This product helps support healthy microflora in both the small and large intestine, which promotes proper digestion and aids intestinal comfort. Studies have shown a direct impact with proper gut health and the health of the surrounding body and organs. Proper supplementation and general health of the digestive tract is essential for the efficiency of its functions and will lead to improved digestion and immune health. Probiotics are living organisms that can survive in stomach acid and aid gut health. Udo’s blend of probiotics is formulated to promote regular bowel movements and ease common issues many adults experience while their body tries to digest food. Probiotic’s effectiveness begins to increase over time so be sure to use yours up before the expiration date if you want to experience the full effect of the product.
- Fortifies the Immune System
- Promotes Proper Digestion and relief from intestinal issues
- Improves the health of the digestive system
- Improves lactose intolerance
- Improves absorption and nutrient delivery
- Essential for General Health and Proper Nutrition
- Can survive in stomach acids to reach intestines at full potency
- Delivers 12 billion viable cells per capsule at date of expiry
- Vegetarian capsules
- All 7 blends of probiotics use only medicinal strains of friendly, probiotic bacteria
Consume one capsule per day on a full stomach to maintain healthy intestinal flora or three capsules per day on a full stomach as a therapeutic treatment when suffering from intestinal disorders.
For best results, keep refrigerated or freeze to prolong shelf life.
As with any dietary supplement, consult a physician if taking prescription medications or if you have a medical condition.