Nutritional Protein Bar Snack | Dream Fuel
If you're looking for a new, out of this World Protein snack, Dream Fuel has got you covered. Dream Fuel Protein Bars are 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Dream Fuel comes in a delicious Chocolate flavor & has a fully transparent & generously dosed ingredients label. Dream Fuel is made with only the highest quality ingredients on the market, & is specially formulated with Collagen & Grass Fed Whey. Dream Fuel contains absolutely no artificial ingredients & is Keto Diet friendly. Each Dream Fuel Bar contains a whopping 12g of Protein. On top of all of that, Dream Fuel Bars contain 0g of added Sugar & 10g of Fiber, & are an extremely easy snack to take on-the-go. Step up your Protein Bar game today. Pick up a box!! Introducing Dream Fuel!!
Dream Fuel Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Delicious & Unique Tasting Chocolate Flavor
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Label
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Of Ingredients
- Easy To Take For A Quick On-The-Go Protein Snack
- Specially Formulated With Collagen & Grass Fed Whey
- Contains A Whopping 12 Bars Per Box
- Formulated With 0 Grams Of Added Sugar & 10 Grams Of Fiber
- Keto Diet Friendly & Gluten Free Option
- Made With A Whopping 12 Grams Of Protein
- Absolutely No Artificial Ingredients Added
Dream Fuel Flavors
When Should I Eat A Dream Fuel Bar?
Dream Fuel recommends enjoying one (1) Dream Fuel Bar whenever you're craving a delicious & nutritious Protein snack that'll also satisfy a pesky Sweet Tooth.
Dream Fuel Ingredients
Dream Fuel Side Effects & Warnings
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Contains Tree Nuts & Milk. May contain trace amounts of Peanuts, Egg, Soy, Wheat, & Other Tree Nuts.
Zhou HX, Pang X. Electrostatic Interactions in Protein Structure, Folding, Binding, and Condensation. Chem Rev. 2018;118(4):1691-1741. doi:10.1021/acs.chemrev.7b00305
Jiang H, Zhang X, Chen X, Aramsangtienchai P, Tong Z, Lin H. Protein Lipidation: Occurrence, Mechanisms, Biological Functions, and Enabling Technologies. Chem Rev. 2018;118(3):919-988. doi:10.1021/acs.chemrev.6b00750