Blood Health Supplement | Carlson Blood Nutrients
If you're looking for a Red Blood Cell support supplement, look no further. Carlson Blood Nutrients comes in easy for on-the-go capsule form & is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Carlson Blood Nutrients provides Tissue & healthy Blood support in the body & contains generously dosed ingredients. Carlson Blood Nutrients contains a whopping 5000IU of Vitamin A, & 120mg of Vitamin C. Blood Nutrients is 100% Gluten & Dairy free, & is completely free of artificial preservatives. Carlson Blood Nutrients is formulated with a blend of Vitamins, Minerals, & Hemoglobin, & is quality assured. Step up your Red Blood Cell game today. Pick up a bottle. Introducing Carlson Blood Nutrients!!
Carlson Blood Nutrients Benefits
- Comes In Easy For On-The-Go Capsule Form
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Provides Tissue & Healthy Blood Support In The Body
- Contains Generously Dosed Ingredients
- Made With 5000IU Of Vitamin A & 120 Milligrams Of Vitamin C
- Promotes Healthy Red Blood Cell Function Overall
- Gluten-Free & Dairy Free Formula
- Formulated With A Blend Of Vitamins, Minerals, & Hemoglobin
- Contains Several Key Vitamins & Nutrients For Blood Health
- Quality & Potency Guaranteed Supplement
- Completely Free Of Artificial Preservatives & Award-Winning Brand
How Do I Take Carlson Blood Nutrients?
Carlson recommends taking one (1) capsule daily at mealtime.
Carlson Blood Nutrients Ingredients
Carlson Blood Nutrients Side Effects & Warnings
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a Doctor or Poison Control Center immediately. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from heat and moisture.
Kardos J, Héja L, Simon Á, Jablonkai I, Kovács R, Jemnitz K. Copper signalling: causes and consequences [published correction appears in Cell Commun Signal. 2018 Nov 12;16(1):80]. Cell Commun Signal. 2018;16(1):71. Published 2018 Oct 22. doi:10.1186/s12964-018-0277-3
Chaturvedi KS, Henderson JP. Pathogenic adaptations to host-derived antibacterial copper. Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2014;4:3. Published 2014 Feb 3. doi:10.3389/fcimb.2014.00003