Immune Support Supplement Formula | Blackstone Labs Liposomal Vitamin C
If you're looking for a new & improved supplement to help boost your Immune System, Blackstone Labs has got you covered. Blackstone Labs Liposomal Vitamin C is 100% All natural & Certified Organic. Blackstone Labs' formula is fully transparent & generously dosed to help protect against & prevent Cold & Flu Viruses. Blackstone Labs Liposomal Vitamin C contains many powerful & potent Antioxidant and Minerals. Liposomal Vitamin C packs a whopping 1,000mg of Vitamin C per serving, & will help to protect & boost your Antibody production. On top of that, Blackstone Labs Liposomal Vitamin C will help to promote your overall health & wellness & keep your Immune System in check. Step up your Immune System game today. Add this to your Cold & Flu Season arsenal!! Introducing Blackstone Labs Liposomal Vitamin C!!
Blackstone Labs Liposomal Vitamin C Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Ingredients Label
- Perfect Weapon To Use Against Harmful Cold & Flu Viruses
- Promotes Overall Immune System Health Overall
- Contains Many Powerful & Potent Antioxidants & Minerals
- Perfect Weapon To Add To Your Arsenal For Cold & Flu Season
- Easy For On-The-Go Capsule Bottle Formula
- Formulated To Help Boost The Overall Production Of Collagen
- Will Help To Protect & Boost Antibody Production
- Helps To Promote Overall Health & Wellness
- Contains A Whopping 1,000 Milligrams Of Vitamin C Per Serving
How Do I Take Blackstone Labs Liposomal Vitamin C?
Blackstone Labs recommends taking two (2) Tablets one to two times daily, preferably with food.
Blackstone Labs Liposomal Vitamin C Ingredients
Blackstone Labs Liposomal Vitamin C Side Effects & Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a Doctor if you are nursing or pregnant prior to use or if you have any medical conditions. Discontinue use if any Allergic or adverse reaction occurs and alert your Doctor. Store at room temperature.
Nam SM, Seo M, Seo JS, et al. Ascorbic Acid Mitigates D-galactose-Induced Brain Aging by Increasing Hippocampal Neurogenesis and Improving Memory Function. Nutrients. 2019;11(1):176. Published 2019 Jan 15. doi:10.3390/nu11010176
Sato T, Kinoshita M, Yamamoto T, et al. Treatment of irradiated mice with high-dose ascorbic acid reduced lethality. PLoS One. 2015;10(2):e0117020. Published 2015 Feb 4. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0117020