O2 Output Supplement | Axe & Sledge Peak O2
If you're looking for a new supplement to help optimize your O2 levels during Physical activity, look no further. Axe & Sledge Peak O2 is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Axe & Sledge Peak O2 will help to enhance your overall workout performance & endurance levels, & is made with only the highest quality ingredients. Peak O2 will help you to overcome Physical & Mental Stress over time, & is formulated with a whopping 2,000mg of Peak O2 per serving. Axe & Sledge's formula contains absolutely no Fillers, Artificial Colors, or Flavors. Axe & Sledge Peak O2 is fully transparent & generously dosed, & is extremely easy to mix into your Beverage of choice. On top of all of that, Axe & Sledge Peak O2 is non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian friendly. Step you your O2 Output levels today. Pick up a tub!! Introducing Axe & Sledge Peak O2!!
Axe & Sledge Peak O2 Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Acts As The Ultimate Superfood Supplement
- Easy For On-The-Go Powder Formula
- Enhances Overall Workout Performance & Endurance
- Formulated With A Whopping 2,000 Milligrams Of Peak O2 Per Serving
- Helps You To Overcome Mental & Physical Stress Over Time
- Unflavored Powder That Mixes Extremely Easily Into Beverage
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Ingredients Label
- Increases Power & O2 Output During Workouts
- Supports Healthy Oxygen Levels During Training Time
- Contains Absolutely No Fillers, Artificial Colors, Or Flavors
- Non-GMO & Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Supplement
How Do I Take Axe & Sledge Peak O2?
Axe & Sledge recommends mixing one (1) Scoop with 6-8 Ounces of Water, Pre-Workout, or Beverage of your choice.
Axe & Sledge Peak O2 Ingredients
Axe & Sledge Peak O2 Side Effects & Warnings
Consult a Physician prior to use if you have a medical condition. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Hirsch KR, Smith-Ryan AE, Roelofs EJ, Trexler ET, Mock MG. Cordyceps militaris Improves Tolerance to High-Intensity Exercise After Acute and Chronic Supplementation. J Diet Suppl. 2017;14(1):42-53. doi:10.1080/19390211.2016.1203386
Ogata H, Fujimaru I, Kondo T. Degree of exercise intensity during continuous chest compression in upper-body-trained individuals. J Physiol Anthropol. 2015;34:43. Published 2015 Dec 19. doi:10.1186/s40101-015-0079-x