Who Is The 12-3-30 Workout For?
-Those who struggle to get to the gym, if you have a treadmill at home.
-Those who struggle with their relationship with fitness.
-Those who don't have a treadmill at home, this workout can be used to gain confidence to try other or new things in the gym.
-Those who feel overwhelmed when walking into the gym and not knowing what to do, where to start etc.
1. Build cardiovascular strength and confidence
2. Increases stamina and endurance
3. Builds glutes and hamstrings
4. Forces other muscles to work harder in a different way
5. Great for those who work a desk job
6. This workout easily becomes a lifestyle rather than a workout
7. Can serve as a stepping stone for strength training
8. Can help set a foundation for one's fitness journey