Nootropic Focus & Clarity Formula - ZHOU Neuro-Peak
If you're looking for a brand new Nootropic focus Supplement, ZHOU has got your back. ZHOU Neuro-Peak will provide you with extreme focus & clarity, & contains a generous dose of Nootropics. ZHOU Neuro-Peak is 100% non-GMO & is 100% Gluten-Free. It will provide you with major relief from your Stress & give you a major mood boost as well. ZHOU Neuro-Peak is an easy & convenient Supplement to take on-the-go. ZHOU Neuro-Peak contains DMAE, Ginkgo Biloba, & more. This is the perfect Supplement to be taken by Athletes, Students, & Gamers. Step up your Nootropic game today. Pick up a bottle now. Introducing ZHOU Neuro-Peak!!
ZHOU Neuro-Peak Benefits
- Provides Extreme Focus & Clarity With Nootropics
- Non-GMO & 100% Gluten-Free Formula
- Helps With Focus & Mental Cognition Overall
- Provides Relief From Stress & Gives A Major Mood Boost
- Contains A Generously Dosed Formula
- Easy & Convenient Supplement To Take On-The-Go
- Helps You To Stay Focused On The Task At Hand
- Contains DMAE, Ginkgo Biloba, & More
- Provides Peak Performance Levels
- Perfect To Take If You Are An Athlete, Student, Or Gamer
How Do I Take ZHOU Neuro-Peak?
ZHOU recommends taking one (1) Capsule 1 to 2 times daily preferably with Meals or as directed by a Healthcare Professional.
ZHOU Neuro-Peak Ingredients
ZHOU Neuro-Peak Side Effects & Warnings
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers‚ children under 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a Physician before using this or any dietary Supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
Onaolapo AY, Obelawo AY, Onaolapo OJ. Brain Ageing, Cognition and Diet: A Review of the Emerging Roles of Food-Based Nootropics in Mitigating Age-related Memory Decline. Curr Aging Sci. 2019;12(1):2-14. doi:10.2174/1874609812666190311160754
Aguiar S, Borowski T. Neuropharmacological review of the nootropic herb Bacopa monnieri. Rejuvenation Res. 2013;16(4):313-326. doi:10.1089/rej.2013.1431