Intense Greens Formula - Universal Nutrition Animal Greens
If you're looking for an all natural Greens formula, look no further. Universal Animal Greens is 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Universal Animal Greens acts as a powerful Antioxidant formula for optimal health. Universal Animal Greens is formulated with Spirulina, Wheat Grass, Chlorella, Alfalfa, & more!! Universal Animal Greens is extremely easy on the Digestive process & will help to reduce excess Inflammation in the Body as well. This Greens formula has been specifically tailored to athletes. Universal's formula is made with extremely high quality Greens, & contains absolutely no artificial ingredients. On top of all of that, Universal Animal Greens is non-GMO & Gluten-free!! Step up your Greens routine today!! Pick up a tub. Introducing Universal Animal Greens!!
Universal Nutrition Animal Greens Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Ingredients Label
- Acts As A Powerful Antioxidant Formula For Optimal Health
- Formulated With Spirulina, Wheat Grass, Chlorella & Alfalfa
- Contains An Antioxidant Blend That Includes Beet Root, Acai Berry, & More
- Extremely Easy On The Digestive Process Overall
- Helps To Reduce Excess Inflammation In The Body
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free Product Option
- Ultimate Greens Formula Specifically Tailored To Athletes
- Made With Extremely High Quality Greens Food Blend
- Naturally Sweetened With All Natural Stevia
- Contains Absolutely No Artificial Flavors Or Ingredients
How Do I Take Universal Nutrition Animal Greens?
Universal recommends mixing one (1) Pak in 8-10 Ounces of your beverage of choice.
Universal Nutrition Animal Greens Ingredients
Universal Nutrition Animal Greens Side Effects & Warnings
Not for use by those under the age of 18. Consult a Physician before using this product. Store product in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture and sunlight.
Jäger R, Mohr AE, Carpenter KC, et al. International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: Probiotics. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2019;16(1):62. Published 2019 Dec 21. doi:10.1186/s12970-019-0329-0
Žuntar I, Petric Z, Bursać Kovačević D, Putnik P. Safety of Probiotics: Functional Fruit Beverages and Nutraceuticals. Foods. 2020;9(7):947. Published 2020 Jul 17. doi:10.3390/foods9070947