1. Build cardiovascular strength and confidence
2. Increases stamina and endurance
3. Builds glutes and hamstrings
4. Forces other muscles to work harder in a different way
5. Great for those who work a desk job
6. This workout easily becomes a lifestyle rather than a workout
7. Can serve as a stepping stone for strength training
8. Can help set a foundation for one's fitness journey
*Over time, your body will adapt to this workout. If you want to see change, like weight loss, build strength or increase your cardio, you'll have to add in some other things like weight training or running to see even greater change.
What Makes The 12-3-30 Workout Different From Other Workouts?
The 12-3-30 workout is for beginners who are looking to start working on their fitness. Due to how basic the workout is, it can help people establish a starting point on their new fitness journey. It can also help when we get to the gym and have no idea what to do. How basic the workout is, is what makes it different. It is meant to be basic, so that it can be practiced, mastered and then eventually added to, while becoming comfortable with it and working out in general. This is why it is said to soon become a lifestyle rather than a workout. Our bodies adapt and we have to, in some way, make it different.