Immune System Boosting Supplement | Optitune Nutrition Vitamin C
If you're looking for a new & improved Immune System boosting supplement, look no further! Optitune Nutrition Vitamin C is 100% all natural and Certified Organic. Optitune Nutrition Vitamin C will help to reduce Free Radicals over time & holds many Antioxidant properties. Optitune Nutrition Vitamin C will help to fight off harmful Pathogens & provide Stress & Anxiety support as well. Optitune Nutrition's formula is the perfect weapon to protect you from Cold & Flu Season, & help you to maintain healthy Bones, Skin, & Teeth. On top of all of that, Optitune Nutrition Vitamin C comes in an easy for on-the-go bottle form, & contains a whopping 1,000mg of Vitamin C per serving!! Step up your Immune health now!! Pick up a bottle. Introducing Optitune Nutrition Vitamin C!!
Optitune Nutrition Vitamin C Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Easy For On-The-Go Capsules Bottle Form
- Fully Transparent Label & Generously Dosed Ingredients
- Helps To Reduce Free Radicals Over Time
- Holds Many Important Antioxidant Properties
- Fights Off Harmful Pathogens Over A Period Of Time
- Provides A Major Boost To The Immune System Overall
- Aids In Collagen Synthesis & Contains 60 Servings
- Formulated With A Whopping 1,000 Milligrams Of Vitamin C Per Serving
- Perfect & Useful Weapon Against Cold & Flu Season
- Helps To Maintain Healthy Bones, Skin, & Teeth
- Provides Stress & Anxiety Support & Relief
How Do I Take Optitune Nutrition Vitamin C?
Optitune Nutrition recommends taking one (1) Capsule to give your Immune System a major boost!
Optitune Nutrition Vitamin C Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 1,000mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Capsule Shell).
Optitune Nutrition Vitamin C Side Effects & Warnings
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, have known medical conditions (including Kidney or Liver Disease) or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s) consult with your Health Care Practitioner before using this product.
Yokoi T, Otani T, Ishii K. In vivo fluorescence bioimaging of ascorbic acid in mice: Development of an efficient probe consisting of phthalocyanine, TEMPO, and albumin. Sci Rep. 2018;8(1):1560. Published 2018 Jan 24. doi:10.1038/s41598-018-19762-8
Buijsse B, Jacobs DR Jr, Steffen LM, Kromhout D, Gross MD. Plasma Ascorbic Acid, A Priori Diet Quality Score, and Incident Hypertension: A Prospective Cohort Study. PLoS One. 2015;10(12):e0144920. Published 2015 Dec 18. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0144920