Fat Burner - Performax Labs FitMax 60 Servings
Burning off fat is one of the things everyone wants to do to shape their bodies. Whether its to give you more confidence or because the doctor said so, burning fat is something everyone wants to do. When it comes to fat burners, it's easy to get confused about what is good and what isn't. But Performax Labs knows how to combine tested fat burning ingredients along with energy bursting components to keep you going and melt that fat off! Here we have Performax Labs FitMix!
- Long Last Energy
- Burns Fat
- Weight Management
- Improves Performance
- Builds Up Endurance
- Tested Ingredients
What is Performax FitMax?
FitMax is a fat burner with an energy complex so you get all day energy and burn off fat at the same time! You don't have to worry about feeling tired when taking FitMax because it comes with lots of caffeine! FitMax also has two special blends: the fat burning blend and the energy blend.
- Pink Lemonade
- Orange Mango
What are the ingredients in FitMax?
This powerful fat burner can also be used as a pre-workout because it contains an energy complex and a fat burning complex.
In the fat burning complex, here are some of the key ingredients:
- L-Carnitine: This takes your fat cells and forces them to become energy!
- Choline Bitartrate: This helps with weight management and optimizes metabolism
- Olive Leaf Extract: This increases metabolism which increases fat burning.
In the energy complex, here are some key ingredients:
- Caffeine: This gives you the boost of energy while suppressing appetite.
- Teacrine: A complex that is known to give you all day energy and works best when combined with caffeine.
- Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract: This helps boost mood and aid in weight loss.
How Do I Take FitMax?
We recommend to take 1 serving in the morning. Start with one scoop and can use 2 scoops after tolerance has been assessed.
Performax Labs FitMax Supplement Facts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.