Multivitamin With Probiotics For Men | Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multi+ Probiotics
If you're looking for a brand new Multivitamin made for men, look no further. Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multi+ Probiotics are 100% all natural & Certified Organic. Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multi+ Probiotics are delicious & unique tasting, & are made with the absolute highest quality ingredients on the market. Optimum's formula contains added Probiotics to support Digestion & overall Gut health. Opti-Men Multi+ Probiotics will help to support Immune System health. These Gummies are the perfect option for those who dread swallowing Pills. On top of all of that, Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multi+ Probiotics are non-GMO and Vegan/Vegetarian friendly. Step up your Multi game with Optimum Nutrition. Pick up a bottle today!! Introducing Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multi+ Probiotics!!
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multi+ Probiotics Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Delicious & Unique Tasting Multivitamin Gummy
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Label
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Helps Support Immunity & Muscle Health Overall
- Easy Supplement To Take On-The-Go During Travel
- Perfect Multivitamin For Those Who Dread Swallowing Pills
- Specifically Formulated For Athletic Men
- Added Probiotic Support For Digestion & Overall Health
- Supports Overall Cellular Energy & Metabolism Levels
- Contains Vitamins A, C, D, E, & Zinc For Immune Support
- Formulated With B Vitamins To Help Convert Food To Cellular Energy
How Do I Take Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multi+ Probiotics?
Optimum Nutrition recommends taking three (3) Gummies anytime of day with or without Food. Chew Gummies completely prior to swallowing.
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multi+ Probiotics Ingredients
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multi+ Probiotics Side Effects & Warnings
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Zhao LQ, Li LM, Zhu H, The Epidemiological Evidence-Based Eye Disease Study Research Group EY. The effect of multivitamin/mineral supplements on age-related cataracts: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutrients. 2014;6(3):931-949. Published 2014 Feb 28. doi:10.3390/nu6030931
Rautiainen S, Rist PM, Glynn RJ, Buring JE, Gaziano JM, Sesso HD. Multivitamin Use and the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease in Men. J Nutr. 2016;146(6):1235-1240. doi:10.3945/jn.115.227884