Extreme Energy Drink Formula | Cellucor C4 Energy
If you're looking for a delicious and unique energy drink formula, look no further. Cellucor C4 Energy Drinks are offered in a variety of delicious and unique tasting flavors, and are a great option to take pre-workout. Cellucor C4 Energy will help to provide endurance during long and hard workouts, and contain a whopping 200mg of Caffeine per serving. C4 Enery drinks are made with only the highest quality ingredients, and are easy to take on-the-go. On top of all of that, Cellucor C4 Energy Drinks are non-GMO and Gluten-free. Step up your energy drink game today with Cellucor!! Pick up a Case!! Introducing Cellucor C4 Energy!!
Cellucor C4 Energy Benefits
- 100% All Natural & Certified Organic Formula
- Offered In A Variety Of Delicious & Unique Flavors
- Helps To Increase Focus During Workouts & Promotes Pumps
- Provides Endurance During Long & Hard Workouts
- Contains A Whopping 200 Milligrams Of Caffeine
- Formulated With A Good Dose Of BetaPower & Citrulline Malate
- Made With Only The Highest Quality Ingredients
- Fully Transparent & Generously Dosed Label
- Easy To Take As Energy On-The-Go
- Provides Extreme & Intense Energy Pre-Workout
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free Formula Option
Cellucor C4 Energy Flavors
- Blue Raz
- Fruit Punch
How Do I Take Cellucor C4 Energy?
Cellucor recommends consume only one (1) Can of C4® 20-30 minutes before exercise. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation, which is attributed to Beta Alanine.
Cellucor C4 Energy Ingredients
Cellucor C4 Energy Side Effects & Warnings
This product is intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or are currently taking medication. Before using this product, consult with a Healthcare Professional. Immediately discontinue use and contact a Medical Doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended dose. Use only as directed. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Gonçalves LS, Franchi M, Mathor MB, et al. The molecular structure of β-alanine is resistant to sterilising doses of gamma radiation. PLoS One. 2019;14(1):e0210713. Published 2019 Jan 15. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0210713
de Salles Painelli V, Saunders B, Sale C, et al. Influence of training status on high-intensity intermittent performance in response to β-alanine supplementation. Amino Acids. 2014;46(5):1207-1215. doi:10.1007/s00726-014-1678-2